Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Video! C'est super!

Hi, everybody! Video quality on this blogging website is terrible, but for all the time I spent with my camcorder glued to my hand, I'm determined to show some fun little clips! In this first one I sneak a quick peek at Nimes and wonder how many kebab stands/shops there are per capita in France (lots, I imagine). At the same time, my buddies ham it up a bit for the camera =)



For the second clip, I offer you a sampling of the musical flava of the Féria. There was a lot of music around the city, but I wasn't quite sure what to think of this gentleman...I don't even know what the singer's saying. The video's taken from a poor location because I just had to catch this bizarre French song before moving on:




And, in case you want something a little less out there, here's one of the marching bands we found wandering the centre ville. They played lots of fun, jazzy tunes, and people would randomly start dancing/bopping along. Anyone know what "Teddy Shoes" are?

 


Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. This looks like fun! And no, I have no idea in the world what teddy shoes are, but hey, that's what Google is for, right?

    And bull fighting in France? -- I learn something new everyday!

    ReplyDelete